We provide Architect services from concept to completion for your new build or renovation project.
Our Services include:
- Site/ section analysis
- Preliminary design feasibility
- Planning rules assessment
- Concept design
- Developed design including integration of external consultants input
- Detailed design including integration of external consultants input
- Visualisation including 3D renders (view examples here)
- Documentation for NZ Building Consent
- Documentation for NZ Resource Consent
- Documentation for on or offsite construction
- Joinery and furniture design
- Interior design
- Construction contract procurement
- Tender processes
- Construction contract administration
- Construction contract observation
Justin Wright of Assembly Architects Limited has significant experience in the design of elements, panels, construction systems and structural systems for off-site prefabrication and on-site assembly.
- We assisted Stanley Group in the design development and documentation of the FastClass system, which followed the design and delivery of prefabricated classrooms for Catholic Schools.
- Stanley Group commissioned us to deliver prefab student accommodation bedroom pods for installation into a multistorey building (Base building by Warren & Mahoney).
- Also for Stanley Group we designed a building and cladding system for a 100 day project to deliver luxury retail at Britomart. [Concept plan by Cheshire Architects]
- For the Wellington Zoo Hub we designed an award winning custom aluminium permanent marquee structure for manufacture in a fire engine factory.
Our Prefab & Modular Services include:
- Structural and services design integration and communication
- Consent documentation
- Contstruction documentation
- Contract procurement
- Contract administration
Assembly Architects Limited are members of PreFab NZ.
“Talk to an architect” is a helpful resource produced by the New Zealand Institute of Architects that covers information about choosing an architect and understanding the architectural process.