We provide Architect services from concept to completion for your new or renovation project. We deliver projects to clients based locally and overseas with tailored communication and visualisation to suit.
Our Services therefore include:
- Site/ section analysis
- Preliminary design feasibility
- Planning rules assessment
- Concept design
- Developed design including integration of external consultants input
- Detailed design including integration of external consultants input
- Visualisation including 3D renders (view examples here)
- Documentation for NZ Building Consent
- Documentation for NZ Resource Consent
- Documentation for on or offsite construction
- Joinery and furniture design
- Interior design
- Construction contract procurement
- Tender processes
- Construction contract administration
- Construction contract observation
Justin Wright of Assembly Architects Limited has significant experience in the design of elements, panels, construction systems and structural systems for off-site prefabrication and on-site assembly.
- We assisted Stanley Group in the design development and documentation of the FastClass system, which followed the design and delivery of prefabricated classrooms for Catholic Schools.
- Stanley Group commissioned us to deliver prefab student accommodation bedroom pods for installation into a multistorey building (Base building by Warren & Mahoney).
- Also for Stanley Group we designed a building and cladding system for a 100 day project to deliver luxury retail at Britomart. [Concept plan by Cheshire Architects]
- For the Wellington Zoo Hub we designed an award winning custom aluminium permanent marquee structure for manufacture in a fire engine factory.
Our Prefab & Modular Services include:
- Structural and services design integration and communication
- Consent documentation
- Contstruction documentation
- Contract procurement
- Contract administration
Assembly Architects Limited are members of PreFab NZ.
Justin Wright delivers lectures on prefabrication and modularisation strategy for delivery. Contact Justin Wright to discuss how we can help you with your prefabricated project. Justin Wright Architect, telephone (04)8019842, cellphone 021565363, email firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition to the above architect services, we can offer the following services to marae:
- Department of Internal Affairs Marae project funding strategy
- Coordination of Feasibility studies and Capital Works project plans
- Marae master-plan for project scope / Feasibility study
- Marae / hapu consultation and presentation hui
- Prefabricated Ablution Blocks (via Stanley Construction Group)
- Accessibility Reports (in conjunction with a Building Consent)
Contact Louise or Justin Wright to discuss how we can help you.
Louise Wright Architect, telephone (04)8019842, cellphone 021560998, email email@example.com
Justin Wright Architect, telephone (04)8019842, cellphone 021565363, email firstname.lastname@example.org
“Talk to an architect” is a helpful resource produced by the New Zealand Institute of Architects that covers information about choosing an architect and understanding the architectural process.